Select Page

Housing Advice


Text: Damp and Mould Resources
Damp and Mould resources:

You can view useful resources on this page:

  • A checklist for healthcare professionals who conduct home visits to use to identify and assess damp and mould, and to take appropriate action
  • Resources to support with patients and families at risk of fuel poverty
  • Government guidance on damp and mould
Your local authority:

Your local authority can provide support with discussing housing options, for people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness, and for people who are looking to join the local housing register/waiting list for social housing. You can find our who your local authority is here


This charity specialise in providing advice regarding housing rights and homelessness. They have a wide range of information available online, in addition to a National Advicelinewebchat service, and face-to-face support

Citizens Advice

This charity provide advice in a range of areas, including housing advice. They have a wide range of information available online, and available from local advice services around the country.


This charity has a wide range of factsheets and guides available to read online, including information about homelessness, finding accommodation, tenancy issues and mortgages.